New Year’s resolutions can seem like chores.
“I’m going to have fruit for dessert!”
“I’m going to get up every day at 6 a.m. and run three miles!”
“Enough of these thrillers, this is the year I read Moby Dick!”
Thinking about our resolutions can seem like climbing a mountain with a couch on your back. But there’s on resolution you can make that’s both easy to do, and enjoyable.
It goes like this: “I resolve to get a regular massage in 2017.”
This is something that feels good, and is good for you. Getting a spa massage in Philadelphia has several benefits. For example:
- A massage can alleviate back pain, and give you a better range of motion.
- A massage can make you feel less depressed and anxious.
- Getting a massage opens the pores in your tissue membranes, allowing nutrients to get through and ridding your body of waste products.
- Is your holiday stress still sticking around after the holidays? A massage can help.
- When you get a massage on a regular basis, you’ll improve your flexibility and your ability to recover from workouts.
In addition to these benefits, a spa massage in Philadelphia can help you stick to some of your other resolutions. Here’s how:
- Like we said above, getting a regular massage helps you recover from workouts, which will help you if you’ve resolved to get more exercise this year.
- Are you too tired to get up early to tackle your resolution? Massage can help with that too. Massage therapy has been shown to improve the quality of people’s sleep. When you wake up feeling refreshed, you’ll be more likely to go out for that 6 a.m. run.
- If you resolved to live healthier in 2017, then head out to get a massage. It’s a simple way to improve your mental and physical well-being.
- See how our other services can help you feel healthier this year; check out our selection of spa body treatments, and give us a call to schedule your appointment.
If you’re in search of a spa massage in Philadelphia, look no further than Body Restoration. If you’ve received a gift card for our spa for the holidays, what better way to use it than getting a relaxing massage?
Our center city Philadelphia spa offers several massage options, designed to get you relaxed and ready to face 2017, no matter your resolution.
Contact us today to schedule your first appointment of the new year.